2011/09/01

Tokyo Sightseeing!!東京観光!!

I bought guide book of Tokyo because one of my Maltese friend come to Tokyo and I will show around many places!!!!
According to this guide book,we can go Asakusa,Odaiba,Shibuya,Roppongi,Akihabara and so on,,,,
I picked up some of them like this

This is Ghibli park in Kichijoji.
I never been there even I live near Kichijoji,,,,,,maybe this time is good chance to go???
I love "Laputa castle in the sky".So I'd like to see this long arm's robot!!


And of course Akihabara!!!!kkkk
It is very unique!!
There are a lot of Maid who are wearing lovely clothes!!

I have been to Maid cafe with my foreginer friend.He wanted to try to go,,,,,
It was sooo funny,Their voice is like cartoon!!!And behavior is very unique!!!
I can't explain well,You should try!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there are much  much better to visit!!!
For example,
Roppongi Hills
You can see very beautiful view!

Asakusa
There are a lot of cheap and delicious food!I really recommend this place!vey traditional!


Shinjuku Gyoen(Park)
There are many kind of gardens and very big to look around.You can be relax when you tired to sightseeing busy places!!
                                                                  Spring is like this

Autumn is like this








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿